Located right on the beach in front of the kitesurfing spot, we are the only place in Cherating to rent kitesurf or go for a kitesurfing lesson. Kitesurfing season in Cherating is usually starting from April and ending in October.
Windy season in Cherating is on “air” from April to October
However, wind is also here in Malaysia from December to March. Just need to go further north or south to enjoy it while our lovely point break is protected from N-NE winds.
Cannot wait to see you soon in the water!
All prices above are quoted for individuals. Price Nett per pax per day in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR). Enjoy an extra 10% discount for groups from 10-24 pax, and 15% above 25 pax.
Moonsoon season especially weekends could be really busy. Secure your slot by filling this form. We will contact you ASAP to confirm the availability.
Prepare your session
Here are a few tips to enjoy your session as much as possible
Surfing is a nice body workout but also quite demanding especially if you are a sedentary worker. In order to avoid any injury and to be able to enjoy the most, you can prepare your body by working out using following exercises:
- Push up, shoulder press and dumbbell row: paddling and standing up require upper body strength
- Squat and lunge: lower body will challenge you while riding, especially in Cherating as the wave is a long one.
- Plank and Turkish get up: core and mobility are essentials for balancing.
Excitement to go to the water should not eclipse what you need to bring with you! Make sure you bring those before coming to Cherating:
- Sun cream and/or sun block. Even it is cloudy, we are in the tropics and sun really burns!
- Sunglasses with leash. A must have for sunny days.
- Swimsuit (!) and lycra T-Shirt. Lycra T-Shirt is a body and sun protection. A must have while surfing.
- Tumbler. Stay hydrated during your session, especially on long ones!
- Waiver. For any rental or lesson, each participant shall fill in waiver form before getting in the water.
Where we are
Two premises right on the beach, ideal to get into the water but also to chill before and after your surf session.
Located right on Cherating beach, you can find us:
In front of Ranting resort
You can park your car on the public parking in front of the public toilet and then reach Kopi Sport and Kam Surf Shack in a few steps. A bit further away from the surf point but still walking distance! Very convenient for all other water sports such as kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUP or Kayak as it is located in front of the lagoon!
Great view, good food and perfect spot to rent kites, Malibu boards etc. Best coffee in the area and good vibes 🏄🏽🙌🏼🇲🇾☺️
A place to be when visiting Cherating beach/ Malaysia. The outlet faces the ocean and a popular surf spot in Malaysia during the monsoon season. The owner Kam and his team are such hospitable and friendly people!
Perfect place to chill out before or after surfing: drinking good cappuccino or fresh juices, meeting lovely people, relaxing... The equipment is very good. And Kam is so nice, friendly and helpful.